Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sailing away!

I've spent the past few days planning a trip from Kemah to Corpus Christi; I have looked at the weather a lot, buying all sorts of items from food to emergency supplies, this reminds me of when I was learning to fly.  I've filled the fuel tank with 50 gallons of diesel.  Some groceries have been acquired, even picked up a cruisers meat line (hope it gets here in time) to fish with along the way.  Filled up with 100 gallons of water in both tanks.  Going to complete the macerator install for the sanitation system today.  Move stuff around for the sailing heel, so we won't be disappointed for items falling and breaking.  Weather looks good now with the winds out of the South (should be warm).  Seas are predicted to be 3-5 feet with a slight chance of showers for the trip.  46 hours with favorable winds.  


We will leave Friday morning 8:00 am so follow us on the trip through this blog and click on where.....

No comments:

Post a Comment